March is here, spring is near and High Hampton Inn will soon open its doors for the 95th season! The mountains are calling and High Hampton Inn is here to help you answer. With so many ways to stay and play, March is the time to make plans for your 2017 mountain escape.
Need an excuse to escape? High Hampton Inn has you covered. Check out these five reasons to spring into the season with us:
- Endless Activities. There is never a shortage of things to do at High Hampton Inn! Take advantage of the warming weather by participating in one of the many awesome outdoor activities High Hampton Inn has to offer. Trek one of the eight well-marked North Carolina mountain hiking trails, fish for rainbow trout in glistening mountain streams or enjoy the privately-owned, 35-acre Hampton Lake with some peaceful rowing and pedal boating. High Hampton Inn is the perfect place for anyone looking to unplug and unwind.
- Quality R&R. Escape the woes of everyday life with a tranquil and relaxing stay at our Western North Carolina mountain oasis. At High Hampton Inn guests can swing out some stress with a round of mountainside golf or by indulging in a little spa pampering. High Hampton Inn even offers a special package for guests looking to play and pamper their way into a little R&R.
- Scenic Views. Stunning scenic views are in surplus here at our mountain resort. Whether golfing, hiking, fishing, swimming or strolling the grounds, the breathtaking scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountains abounds. In fact, High Hampton Inn was recently featured by BravoTV Jetset as a top spot to snap a selfie!
- Signature House Parties. High Hampton Inn knows how to throw a party. Exciting family-friendly events are held all season long and promise fun for the whole family. Kick off High Hampton Inn’s 95th season with Spring Golf School and the Memorial Day House Party.
- Seasonal Temps. This spring, beat the southern heat and make for the mountains! The weather in the Western North Carolina mountains is phenomenal. With temperatures 15 to 20 degrees cooler than in lower lying regions, there is no better place to retreat and rejuvenate.
Need even more motivation to make your spring travel plans this month? High Hampton Inn recently announced special 2017 spring packages and deals. For more reasons to make High Hampton your home away from home this spring, visit www.highhamptoninn.com. To secure your reservation, please call 800-334-2551.